Live Art Raffle
LIVE ART DANCE is pleased to present our Second Annual Fundraising Raffle. Thanks to our generous sponsors, we are offering an enviable assortment of prizes, and only 2,500 tickets available!
$10 each, or 3 for $25
On sale February 14-April 28
PLEASE NOTE: TICKETS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO RESIDENTS OF NOVA SCOTIA.
YOU WILL REQUIRE A VALID NOVA SCOTIAN ADDRESS TO PURCHASE TICKETS.
1st Prize: Luminato Weekend in Toronto
Total Value: $2,000
Prize includes: Return airfare Halifax/Toronto
Two nights hotel accommodation
Four passes for two (eight tickets) to 2018 Luminato Festival performances
(Festival dates: June 6-June 24)
$250 in cash
2nd Prize: Halifax “Staycation”
Total Value: $675
Prize includes: Two nights accommodation at The Atlantica Halifax
$100 gift certificate for Seasons Restaurant
Brunch for two at LeBistro by Liz
Two tickets to a Neptune Theatre Production
Harbour boat cruise for two
3rd Prize: Live Art Dance 2018-19 Subscriptions
Total Value: $275
Prize includes: Two “Dance Fiend” season passes
TO PURCHASE TICKETS:
(902) 420 0003, liveartdance.ca, email@example.com or at any Live Art Dance presentation.
TICKET DRAW: April 28, 2018, 8 PM, Sir James Dunn Theatre, before our final show of the season. A randomly-selected audience member will draw the three winning numbers, beginning with the third prize. Presence at the event is not required in order to win. Winners will be contacted by phone or email on April 30th, 2018. Travel must take place prior to December 30, 2018.
RAFFLE RULES OF PLAY
– Must be 19 years of age to purchase tickets.
– There will be no cash value awarded in lieu of the prize.
– You do not need to be in attendance to win.
– Winners will be notified by phone or email on April 30.
– Prizes are Non-transferable.
– A winner has 90 days to claim a prize, and every attempt will be made to contact the winner. After 90 days a new name will be drawn from the tickets.
– Travel must take place prior to Dec 30, 2018.
LIVE ART DANCE PRODUCTIONS
6068 Quinpool Rd, Halifax NS, B3L 1A1
Licensed by the Alcohol and Gaming Division: AGD-100520-18